Saturday 22 October 2016

Halloween Pumpkin Nails (+ Tutorial)

Hello everyone!

I've got some Halloween nails to show you today. My freehand nail art usually isn't the best but I was pretty pleased with how these turned out.


Polishes Used:
  • Base Coat: Ünt Ready For Takeoff (peel off base coat)
  • Top Coat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl (glossy)

  • Barry M Mango (orange)
  • Barry M Lemon Ice Cream (yellow)
  • Barry M Black nail art pen
  • China Glaze Silver nail art pen

For once I actually used my Uber Mat to practice and plan out the design and it was so helpful! I really wish I'd done this for a halloween design I did earlier this week, which I may or may not post, because it was such a fail!



If you feel like trying out this design the tutorial is below! I love seeing recreations so make sure you tag me in any using the hashtag #nailsbykizzy :)



Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment