Wednesday 3 August 2016

Watermelon Nails and Nail Art Challenges!

Hello everyone!

This month I'll be taking part in 3 Instagram nail art challenges: The Weekly Nail Art Challenge, The Glam Nails Challenge and The ClaireStelle8 summer challenge. As you probably know I usually post about 2 designs a month so to be posting 13 or more designs is going to be extremely challenging for me, but I'm feeling excited about it! The ClaireStelle8 challenge just involves posting any summer designs you do this month so it's a bit easier than the others!


So to start off, I'll be showing you what I did for the first theme of the Glam Nails Challenge which is watermelon. I did a classic ruffian watermelon design that a lot of other bloggers have done before. It's so cute and summery!



Polishes Used:

  • Barry M Pink Punch (pink)
  • Barry M Key Lime (green)
  • Barry M nail art pens (white and black)

I painted my nails pink and let it dry. Then I freehanded the ruffian using a small brush and green polish and a white nail art pen. The black seeds were also created using a nail art pen. Then I top coated everything with Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat.


To see what others are posting for this theme search the hashtag #glamnailschallengeaug and to see other summery designs like this one search the hashtag #clairestelle8summer on Instagram. Also, let me know if any of you are taking part in any nail art challenges this month as I'd love to see your designs!

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some opal inspired nails for the weekly nail art challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment