Monday 8 August 2016

Purple Nails! #glamnailschallengeaug

Hello everyone!

The next theme for the Glam Nails Challenge is purple and I thought I would do a leopard print design. Technically, I was supposed to post this design yesterday as the theme was for the 7th August - oops! I'm usually a lot further behind when I do challenges so 1 day isn't too bad!




Polishes Used:

  • Barry M Prickly Pear (light purple)
  • OPI Alpine Snow (white)
  • ILNP Black Orchid (purple holo)

I painted my nails a light purple and let it dry. Then I used a dotting tool and white polish to make spaced out, random shapes on the nail. Next I used the purple holo and dotting tool to make irregular 'c' shapes around each white shape. I added some dots in any spaces with the purple holo. Finally I applied Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat.


As you can see I'm doing a few nail art challenges this month. If you want to see what I've done so far, click below!

Glam Nails Challenge
3rd Aug - Watermelon

Weekly Nail Art Challenge
5th Aug - Opal

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!



No comments:

Post a Comment