Monday 3 August 2015

Night Time Palm Tree Nails

Hello everyone!

You've probably seen palm tree nails before with the classic sunset gradient and black silhouette of the palm trees. I decided to put a twist on this and opted for a blue ombre background to look like the night sky and some white palm trees (who knows why they're white? Bioluminescent palm trees maybe...)



I made the gradient using Rimmel Blue Vogue, Barry M Cobalt Blue and Blueberry Ice Cream. Then I added some sparkle using China Glaze Fairy Dust. The palm trees and birds were made using a small brush and OPI Alpine Snow. The whole thing is topped off with Seche Vite top coat.

The palm trees were surprisingly easy to do and I love the contrast of the white on the blue background.

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment