Thursday 24 July 2014

Graduation Nails!

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted for 2 weeks! I don't know why I just haven't felt like painting my nails so I apologise about there being no new posts for a while. But I'm slowly getting back into doing some nail art :)

So today I wanted to show you the nails I wore to my graduation ceremony - I now officially have a degree in Biological Sciences! :) I saw this design on Pinterest somewhere in black and gold but I decided to go with blue with gold and I'm really happy with how they turned out!






I used Rimmel Blue Vogue and some gold striping tape and then Seche Vite for the top coat. I absolutely love this Rimmel polish as it has a wide brush so it's really easy to paint your nails neatly - literally one swipe of the brush and the polish covers my whole nail! I love the simplicity of these nails and how easy they were to do!

I still can't believe I've graduated from university - the past 3 years have flown by!

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Graduating! I love the simplicity of the design! I agree about Rimmel brushes, I really like that they are wide - it makes it so much easier to paint nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yes all nail polish should come with a wide brush it's common sense haha

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! This is a brilliant design, really simple but effective. Blue Vogue is a dreamy colour, may have to pick it up and I agree about Rimmel Pro they are amazing polishes. (So much so I did a whole blog post on them...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know I love Blue Vogue - you can't really see in the photos but it has tiny tiny sparkles in it too!

      Delete
  3. I love your manicures, especially this one <3
    by the way: I've just discovered this blog and I love reading your articles.
    I'm looking forward to read your next post!

    Xoxo Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I'm glad you like it! There should be a new post up this week :)

      Delete