Wednesday 2 April 2014

Florals - match OOTD #NailartMar Challenge

Hello everyone!

The next theme for the#NailartMar challenge is 'Match OOTD'. Instead of doing my whole outfit though I just picked the top for this design :)






These are the polishes I used:
Index and middle finger - Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M White, Barry M Dragon Fruit, Barry M Bright Red, Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, Barry M Cobalt Blue
Ring finger - Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M White
Thumb and little finger - Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Rimmel Golden Wonder

I mixed Barry M Lemon Ice Cream and Barry M Cobalt Blue to make the green on my index and middle finger. I used a dotting tool on my ring finger and for the flowers on my index and middle finger I used a dotting tool and a toothpick. I used Seche Vite for the topcoat.

To see what I've already done for this challenge click below:

Day 1 - Dotticure
Day 4 - Ombre
Day 8+11 - Candies & Neons
Day 14 - Flakes
Day 17 - St. Patrick's Day
Day 20 - Daisies
Day 22 - Spring

Only 2 more themes to go for this challenge!

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment