Monday 17 March 2014

Rainbow Swirls! #NailartMar Challenge

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently! I have had so much uni work to do but I should be back to posting more regularly after this week. Anyway today I've got the next 2 themes of the #NailartMar Challenge rolled into 1 nail art design to show you. Is that allowed? I don't know but I'm going to do it anyway in an attempt to try and catch up on this challenge! So the themes were 'candies' and 'neons' and this is how my nails turned out!







I applied 2 coats of Barry M White and then sponged on Barry M Bright Purple, Barry M Cobalt Blue, Barry M Coral, Barry M Lemon Ice Cream and Collection 2000 226 to get the rainbow background effect. Then I put 1 coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust over the top. Next I used a toothpick and Barry M Black for the swirl design. I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to smooth everything out.

I love this design so much! I was inspired by @badgirlnails who did a gorgeous rainbow feather design which you can see here.

This challenge was started by @californails and you can see what everyone else has been doing by searching for #NailartMar on Instagram!

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment