Sunday 30 March 2014

Daisies fail! #NailartMar Challenge

Hello everyone!

So today I've got some failed daisy nail art for the #NailartMar challenge to show you!




I painted 2 coats of Barry M Dragon Fruit. And I made the daisies using Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, Barry M White and a dotting tool. I used Seche Vite for the topcoat.

The daisies turned out so wobbly so if anyone has any tips on how to get even lines other than having a steady hand let me know please! I do really like the colour combination though - it definitely has a spring vibe to it!

To see what I've done so far for this challenge check the links below!

Day 1 - Dotticure
Day 4 - Ombre
Day 8+11 - Candies & Neons
Day 14 - Flakes
Day 17 - St. Patrick's Day

Let me know what you think and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment