Monday 3 February 2014

The Liebster Award!

Hello everyone!

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Claire from Seven Star Skies - thank you so much! You should all go check out her blog it's amazing! So from what I gather the Liebster Award is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers with a small following (under 200 followers) but that are showing lots of potential. 


The Rules:
1) Mention the blogger who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
2) Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3) Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice who have a small following at the moment but lots of potential for the future.
4) Include 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.

Claire's Questions:
1) What's your #1 midnight snack choice?
Cereal. I know this is weird but it has been ever since I was little lol!

2) What's your favourite thing about your own blog?
The fact that it's mine lol! For ages I had been reading other people's blogs and wanting to start my own but being somebody who procrastinates a lot I never got round to it. Now it's like I have my own little space to post all my nail art and that is just so cool! :)

3) What's your favourite nail polish colour?
This one is soo hard! I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes trying to pick just one colour! I do really like teal polishes but I also really like purples, olive greens and navy blues.

4) Tea or coffee?
I don't drink either but if I had to pick one it would be tea. I can't bear the taste of coffee (although I do like the smell!)

5) If you could only shop in one clothes/beauty store for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Superdrug.

6) Curly hair or straight hair?
Straight.

7) Which social network do you use the most?
Facebook, but I recently got Instagram and I seem to be on there A LOT!

8) Which item of clothing do you wear the most?
A very dark blue almost black pair of skinny jeans.

9) What's your preferred way to relax/treat yourself?
Eating chocolate (or cake or some form of sugar) and watching one of my favourite TV shows.

10) What's your favourite film?
Inception :)

11) What's the one thing your can't resist buying if you see it?
This one is easy - nail polish lol!

I'm Nominating:
I'm nominating 3 bloggers that I think are awesome!
Brittany from I Heart Nail Art 
Rachel from The Imperfect 10
Taylor from Posh Polish Nails


My Questions:
1) What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
2) Why did you decide to start blogging?
3) What's your favourite colour?
4) What was the first nail polish you owned?
5) What's your biggest fear?
6) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
7) What is your favourite blog at the moment?
8) What's your favourite book?
9) What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
10) What's your favourite time of year?
11) What would be your dream job?

So that's it! I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks again to Claire for nominating me!

No comments:

Post a Comment