Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Snowflake Nails!

Hello everyone! As it's almost Christmas I did some snowflake nail art!





I used a red and a glitter polish from a Ruby Hammer set of polishes which I'll do swatches for soon. I painted all my nails with the red and my ring finger with the glitter. I used white acrylic paint and a small paint brush to paint snowflakes. I finished it off with a top coat of Orly Top 2 Bottom.


It was really easy to do and took no time at all! Let me know what you think in the comments and I'll be back soon with some more nail-related stuff!

6 comments:

  1. I love this! The snowflakes are so detailed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great Christmas! I love the glitter you used for that accent nail <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was lovely thank you! The glitter is my favourite too :)

      Delete
  3. cute mani, good job on the snow flakes :)

    ReplyDelete